TO ANYONE THAT IS SOMEHOW VIEWING OUR BLOG RIGHT NOW. WE ARE NOT OFFICIALLY UP AND RUNNING. WE ARE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION FIXING GLITCHES. FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND BUT COME BACK SOON TO VIEW THE FINAL PRODUCT! THANKS EVERYONE!

Fabulous Cork Boards


My friend Jen and I have known each other since who knows when. We grew up together at LGCS. Although we have always been a year apart... so we've never really had the opportunity to really get to know each other. We've been going to church together, and just so happened to have a summer class together. Jen knew of my creative side and how I love refurbishing things, so she did hesitate asking for help refinishing and corking some beautiful frames... here's some pictures of the progress! I loved how they turned out in her cute purple room!

Photobucket

0 comments: