TO ANYONE THAT IS SOMEHOW VIEWING OUR BLOG RIGHT NOW. WE ARE NOT OFFICIALLY UP AND RUNNING. WE ARE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION FIXING GLITCHES. FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND BUT COME BACK SOON TO VIEW THE FINAL PRODUCT! THANKS EVERYONE!

A Very Special Birthday Present

Ever since my dear friend Karissa re-decorated her room, her lampshade always stood out to me as something that needed a little bit of sprucing up. I decided assign myself that job. With many hours of cutting and sewing on these little flowers. I think her shade was a sucess! I neatly placed her lampshade back on her lamp before she came home from vacation. Also included for her birthday were some fabulous handmade hair clips! They were kind of experimental but I think they turned out to be a pretty popular item. Since all of her friends are asking us to start making them for their birthdays also! I figured making hair clips like those would be another great thing to start producing. So keep an eye out for items like that soon!!







Photobucket

0 comments: